Are you still struggling to recruit new reps into your network marketing business?
In this article I reveal 3 simple ways on “How to recruit for network marketing using Facebook.”
So what are the MLM recruiting secrets to using Facebook?
Facebook has Billions of users and all of your prospects are waiting to find you.
Even with the abundance of people on Facebook why do most people fail with recruiting on Facebook?
Here are a list of what NOT TO DO on Facebook
- Pitching their opportunity to random strangers and posting updates.
- Spamming people through messenger with links to their opportunity.
- Joining groups and spamming the groups.
None of these approaches EVER work but still people are still doing them and wonder why they’re not having success.
Here is how to recruit for network marketing on Facebook the right way.
- Create value through blog posts, videos, and Facebook fan pages.
- Reach out to people to help them.
- Always ask permission to send links.
- Create an attractive Facebook profile that attracts people.
How To Recruit For Network Marketing Using Facebook Groups.
Facebook groups can be a great source for leads and hot prospects.
The great thing about Facebook groups is there are groups for hundreds or even thousands of different topics.
Imagine finding a group that is full of people who want to buy what you’re selling?
Facebook groups can be one of the best places to find prospects for network marketing.
Here is a simple and easy guideline to using Facebook groups to generate leads for your network marketing business.
- Be a contributor, like and comment on posts by other members.
- Post helpful and value packed content in your groups.
- Be consistent in posting in groups so people are eagerly waiting for your next post.
- Use capture pages to capture your prospects info, never give out links that have no way of capturing contact info. But always have links that give free stuff like videos, checklists, eBooks and other valuable content.
So how do you find groups to join?
You have to put yourself in your prospects shoes.
First figure out what problems your “perfect” prospect is having and where they could find the solution.
For example if you’re selling a weight loss product, you would join a weight loss group.
This strategy works for ANY business, product or service.
How To Recruit For Network Marketing On Facebook Using Facebook Fan Pages.
Some of the most successful network marketers are using Facebook Fan Pages.
This is like creating your own domain within Facebook.
Once it becomes a hit people can find you very easily through Facebook suggestions.
Gathering followers is like gathering prospects.
The more followers you have the higher your chances of recruiting new reps and earning sales.
The same rules that apply to groups should apply to your Facebook fan page.
Always provide value and mix it up a little bit and have fun!
It doesn’t always have to be about business, people want to see the real you.
Let them peek inside your world.
To have success with a fan page I recommend using blogging and video marketing as a way of giving value.
How To Recruit For Network Marketing On Facebook Using Facebook Ads.
“MLM Facebook ads” are a great and fast way to generate leads and recruit on Facebook.
With the help of Facebook you can quickly find targeted leads and prospects who want what you’re selling.
The key to success with this strategy is doing your homework and trial and error.
Start off with $5 ads per day as you learn and earn you’ll be able to scale your budget.
With any strategy it takes consistency and patience, stick to it and you’ll see results.
If you received value from this article please share it and leave me a comment below!