Searching for killer MLM Prospecting Tips to explode your MLM business?
Great, that is why your here now.
You want to learn the right way to go about prospecting in network marketing.
But believe me 97% of network marketers do it the wrong way.
But it’s really not their fault because they were really never taught how to prospect the right way.
Maybe your upline hasn’t taught you how to prospect but only how to contact your warm market.
But it could also be like monkey see, monkey do.
I see that this guy has been prospecting on Facebook this way maybe I’ll try it and quickly finds out that was a bad move.
But your different, your seeking out advice and MLM prospecting tips to do it the right way the first time right?
I focus on MLM prospecting for social media because it seems the be the first place network marketers go to prospect.
But in this article I go into detail on how to approach social media with caution.
Social media is a great tool but it can make or break you.
MLM Prospecting Tips To Prospecting On Social Media Like A Pro
Isn’t it annoying to get emails from complete strangers everyday about some wonderful business opportunity?
You have no idea on who this person is, so why would you want to join their business?
The fallacy of building an online business is that you can sign people up without putting in any effort.
Social media is like a cocktail party, you have to interact with people and get to know them.
You wouldn’t go to a party and go up to someone and barf all over them about your opportunity would you?
No you wouldn’t.
I want you to get on board with these MLM prospecting tips I am sharing with you.
They are not some made up theory I made up, I have used them over and over again.
The key to MLM prospecting on social media is by building relationships first before you ever mention your opportunity.
People can smell the fakeness and see right through your motives.
Having a sincere interest in someone is always the best advice.
Stop worrying about signing someone up but focus on getting to know more people and building more relationships.
Killer MLM Prospecting Tips For Facebook
With over a Billion people using Facebook having people to talk to should never be a problem.
Most network marketers know this but they use the opportunity first before ever getting to know anyone.
They are looking for a quick hit, and the quickly get hit with a NO.
Don’t do this, don’t be that person.
I am going to layout these simple but effective “MLM Prospecting Tips” that work and will work if you do it the right way.
Here is a step by step MLM prospecting tips guideline for Facebook and even LinkedIn.
- Make sure you create a killer profile for yourself. Upload a professional or nice photo of you smiling!
- Join groups that have people that are your perfect prospect. Ex. Robert Kiyosaki, Randy Gage, Bob Proctor etc. Anywhere positive and successful people hang out.
- Go to these groups often and find people who stand out either through a post they shared or comment they left.
- Send that person a message before a friend request and let them know how much you enjoyed their comment or post. Let them know you would like to get to know them.
- When they reply back start engaging them in conversation, ask them questions about what they do. But do not tell them what you do. The natural thing for people to do is to ask what you do. Don’t tell them about your job but your business!
- Once you developed a relationship with this person is when you can invite them to take a look at your business.
- If they say yes, send them information and set a time to follow up with them. Easy right?
Now of course not everyone will join your business that you interact with on social media but that’s okay. Not everyone is in the looking zone but when they are you’ll be ready.
But remember to always treat social media with caution, get to know people and be sincere and the signups will come.
I hope you enjoyed these simple but effecting MLM prospecting tips.
To Your Success,